The proportion of digital UV printer on the market is gradually increasing, and UV printers have many problems under such demand. What is especially obvious is the damage caused by the operation of the digital UV printer.
Which ones should be paid attention to when operating the digital UV printer? Let me take a look!
I. Switching machine
(1) Turn on the lights when turning on the lights. Each lamp should be separated by about 1 minute. Do not open at the same time.
(2) After turning off the light, the fan should be kept running for a period of time, until the lamp is cooled.
(3) If you want to start the lamp after turning off the lamp, you must wait until the lamp tube is completely cooled before starting. Otherwise, it will not start when the temperature of the lamp surface is very high.
(4) After the lamp is turned on, it cannot be put into production immediately. There must be a period of lamp warm-up time. When the summer temperature is high, the warm-up time is short. When the winter temperature is low, the warm-up time is longer, and the warm-up time is about 2-3 minutes. If the UV printer has strong and weak light, it should be turned on in the strong light position, which can shorten the lamp warm-up time. If weak light is needed during production, it can be adjusted to weak light after the warm-up is finished.
2. Lamp maintenance
(1) The maximum service life of UV lamps is generally 800-1000 hours, and should be replaced after reaching the end of life.
(2) During the use of the UV lamp, clean the surface of the lamp tube and the reflector on the surface of the reflector with anhydrous ethanol and gauze at an appropriate time (1 to 2 months), and then rotate the UV lamp tube by 180 degrees. The lampshade reflector will be replaced after it has lost its mirror effect.
3. UV lamp and speed adjustment relationship
(1) The best speed selection method: the product is first passed through the UV curing device at a certain speed. If it is cured, the speed is increased until the product passing through the curing device can not be completely cured. The speed multiplied by 0.8 is the most Good speed.
(2) Also pay attention to the use time of the UV lamp. As the UV lamp is used for a long time, the energy will be attenuated and the speed will be slowed down.
4. Transformers, capacitors
(1) The incoming line of the transformer should be selected according to the voltage at the site.
(2) Select the transformer incoming line according to the field voltage, so as to avoid capacitor discharge and injury.
5. Ultraviolet ultraviolet rays can damage the eyes and skin. When turning on the light, please do not look directly at the surface of the lamp with the eyes, and do not let the ultraviolet rays illuminate the skin.
Summary about operating digital UV printer:
This information is suitable for most types of digital UV printers, of course, not all-around, and sometimes a maintenance according to the actual situation of your machine!