Various faults may occur in the operation of an inkjet printer, or it may be caused by various reasons. For example, if there is a lack of color or an image is incorrect during printing, what should I do? What caused it? According to the years of experience of the sales personnel of the Feiyue sublimation inkjet printer, the following analysis is as follows:
1. In the case where the print settings are correct, the display color is deviated from the actual print color. Since the display and the photo machine use different techniques to represent color, namely RGB mode and YMCK mode, the actual printed color cannot be fully matched to the color represented on the display.
2. The ink is set to “black” in the inkjet printer driver. Modify the settings to “Color”.
3. The media settings do not match the actual print media used. You should modify the print media settings in the driver or replace the matching print media.
4. The ink level of the ink cartridge is low, and the ink of one or more colors is empty. Check the ink cartridges to determine if you need to replace the ink cartridges.
5. The media is facing down. The print media should be placed correctly at this point, taking care that the print side is facing up.
6. The midtones and mode selection do not match the file type. The mode settings do affect many other settings in the driver; the midtone settings determine how the printer sprays ink drops onto the print media; if not properly set, it can cause color deviations.
7. The large-format inkjet printer print head is dirty, and the individual nozzles are not inked. The nozzle should be cleaned at this time.
Today’s article is shared here, if you are interested in our products, you can click on the link to buy. If you have any questions about the sublimation printing, please leave a message below, we will reply as soon as possible, thank you for browsing.