If you really pay attention to the printing market, you will find that more and more people give up conventional methods and choose the digital printing. As a kind of digital printing methods, dye sublimation printing is very popular nowadays.The compared with conventional methods, dye sublimation printing has many advantages.
1. Time is the first factor.As the old saying goes that time is money. One biggest disadvantages of traditional printing is the printing speed. But for dye sublimation printing, the whole process can take less than 20 minutes from design through to product.
2. The working space is another factor. If you know traditional methods, you will know that it need a large space to put all kinds of materials. For sublimation printing, what you need is a sublimation printer, and the size are various, it can help you save a lot of space.
3. The waste of sublimation printing is much less than traditional methods. For sublimation printing, designs can effectively be “made to order” or samples can be produced conveniently and efficiently without having to waste extra materials or substrates.
4. Sublimation printing can save a lot of energy than traditional methods.Earlier models required the user to physically change the inks to keep the print run going, while sublimation printing allow for unattended ink switching.
5. The cost of sublimation printing is lower. With the development of the technology, the cost of sublimation printing becomes lower and lower. It is not too hard to start your business.
For sublimation printing, no matter your output is large or small, it can meet all your requirements. What you need do is just choose the right size of the sublimation printer.
We believe in the near future, the sublimation printing will becomes easier and easier, and more and more people will chose it.