Three main factors that affect actual printing speed of UV flatbed printers:
1. Loading and unloading time:
According to a standard plate in the advertising industry, it usually takes 4 minutes to accomplish prints. For example, Assuming that the 2513 UV flatbed printer production mode is calculated at a speed of 16 square meters/hour, one standard plate will take about 12 minutes, adding 4 minutes of manual loading and unloading, it takes 16 minutes, and only can print 4 standard sheets in one hour.
2. Pre-printing process:
some materials need to wipe the coating before printing, some need flame treatment, some need to wipe alcohol, etc., these will affect the actual printing speed of the UV flatbed printer, thence, we should pay more attention to these factors.
3. The stability of printer and the technical level of staffs
Firstly, printer manufacturers are in charge of the former, and there is a big gap between different manufacturers. Some cheap UV flatbed printers have a minor repair in three days and a major repair in five days. Some need 2 to 3 months to repair. Besides, the technical level of staff: drawing efficiency, software operation efficiency, etc. It is necessary to choose skilled technicians so that we can reduce scrap rate a lot.
How to improve the UV printer actual printing speed?
1. The configuration of upgrading the UV flatbed printer includes: increasing the speed of the print head, replacing the higher performance print head, selecting the double-row printing mode, etc.;
2. When choosing a larger format device to make UV flatbed printer print a full part, The processing of the latter materials will carry out simultaneously, therefore, when printing the latter part of the material, we can replace the previous part of the material to realize the non-stop printing.
3. Detailed operation: choose a reasonable printing mode, feather volume setting, drawing efficiency, etc., To some extent, different level UV printer technicians will affect it.