Uv printer is essentially a type of piezoelectric inkjet printing device.
The picture that is shot has a bumpy feel. This is called embossed in the industry and is formed by stacking and printing of white ink.
The ink can’t see the light because the uv ink itself can react with the ultraviolet light in the sunlight, causing it to solidify. Therefore, in the process of storage and transportation, a black bottle is needed to avoid contact with sunlight.
The advantages of UV flatbed printers, from the actual production feedback:
1. Save labor. Compared with silk screen printing and transfer printing, if you print with uv, one person can finish printing, and the side will reduce the labor cost for the enterprise; after computer control, after the equipment is automatically printed, one technician will Can complete the entire printing process without hiring more employees
2, pollution reduction, compared to weak solvent, silk screen that is unpleasant pungent smell, although uv ink has a stimulating smell, but has greatly reduced pollution.
3, short version of personalized printing This piece of outstanding advantages, if you want to print any pattern, you can directly through the ps software to map.
4, environmental protection, on the one hand, the noise pollution is relatively low, on the other hand, unlike the silk screen, solvent, with a strong pungent smell, damage to the operator’s body;
5, 3d relief effect, which can be used to customize the effect of 3d relief on the surface of the material, this piece adds value to the product.
Daily maintenance of uv flatbed printer:
1. The equipment should be used at least once every three days. If it is not used for 7 days, it needs to moisturize the nozzle. If it is not used for more than 7 days, the nozzle should be removed and cleaned.
2. The water tank should be used every 3 Need to replace the purified water once a month;
3. The beam guide and the Y-axis guide rail need to be lubricated every other month to prevent rust;
4. The ink path system is recommended to be replaced once every six months to prevent the ink from depositing and depositing damage to the nozzle and affecting the printing effect;
5, the device needs to check the color every 1 month to ensure good printing results.