Hi, do you need a wide format printers for outdoor banners? If you aren’t, you should be! It’s as simple as that. Outdoor banners have an important place in advertising and for that reason alone, they should have an important place in your print room. Quick and easy to produce, they’re needed by a wide range of businesses and can provide a steady turnover with a good return.
Why your clients need outdoor banners
Most businesses use posters and banners inside their business premises or shop, but there are a number of excellent reasons for taking them outside. After all, if your clients only have banners inside, they’re simply preaching to the converted. They probably have reasons why they haven’t used outdoor banners up to now – they might be worried about the cost or where and how to erect them – but these fears can easily be allayed, and the benefits absolutely outweigh them.
Here are three really good arguments to persuade your customers to see the benefits of outdoor banners:
• It’s the quickest and most cost-effective way of connecting with a local audience. Outdoor banners with large format printers can be positioned on fences, walls and the sides of buildings to catch the eye of passers-by. With an eye-catching design, a call to action and even a QR code, you’ll draw attention to your business or service with the people you need most – local customers.
• You can use banners to educate and inform your target audience of what you do and what’s on offer. Online marketing is expensive – banners are a more cost effective way of explaining your services.
• Outdoor banners are the cheapest form of advertising. Anyone who’s run a social media advertising campaign will know exactly how they gobble up a tight advertising budget, and then come back for more. An outdoor banner costs a fraction of the price and can last for several years.
How you’ll benefit from your clients’ outdoor banners
Outdoor banners are an ideal addition to your range of print services.
• They’re quick and easy to produce
• A cost-effective solution in terms of cost per square metre
• Can be printed on a wide range of banner sizes to meet your clients’ needs
• Roll slitting can be used to save time on cutting long banners
• As well as a range of banner materials, SEDO can also provide you with hemming tape and eyelet machines