The principle of heat transfer paper
Use special thermal transfer inks to print various patterns on a special type of paper, and then transfer the pattern to the product through temperature and pressure. This special paper in the heat transfer process is called heat transfer paper.
Heat transfer paper is a kind of printing material.In printing, the pattern is printed on the heat transfer paper and then transferred to the substrate surface by heat and pressure.
Heat transfer paper is mainly divided into heat sublimation paper and hot paper, sublimation papers are mainly suitable for polyester fabrics, for example:
1. Clothing decoration cloth, curtain cloth, sand release, umbrella cloth, handbags, carpet cloth, toys and other cloth.
2.PU or PVC surface, such as coated PU or PVC fabric.
3. Front and back of various natural leathers. Heat transfer paper is mainly used in the hot papers for pure cotton, dark fabrics and so on.
The principle of heat transfer printing film
Heat transfer film is a kind of medium material for heat transfer printing.
Denim Heat Transfer Film process principle and heat transfer paper similar, only the heat transfer film substrate or transfer media is transparent film, the bottom membrane material is mainly three kinds of opp, PET, PVC.
1. OPP: larger flexibility, larger impact pressure, but poor heat resistance.
2. PET: low flexibility and good stability. The most widely used. 80% of the heat transfer film is made of this material.
Heat transfer film is suitable for abs, PP, PE, EVA, PVC and other materials of plastic, jeans, metal, including paint and unpainted, wood and so on. At the same time, the product surface is required to be planar or regular surfaces, such as cylinders, cones, surfaces and so on.
In specific products, the thermal transfer film is suitable for the following products:
1. Daily necessities, commonly have cups, slippers, kettles, barrels, mats, chopsticks.
2. Stationery, such as pens, pencil case, pen holder.
3. Toys, mainly in the plane of the toy, the surface of the logo, pattern printing.
4. Gifts, such as cups, straps, hand straps, and other decorative double-walled corrugated pipe.
5. Cosmetics, such as cosmetic box, shampoo, shower gel.
6. Electronic products, such as mobile hard disk, chassis, mobile phone shell, MP3, rice cooker and so on.
7. Building materials, such as stainless steel, metal strips, metal plates, wood and other products.
Today’s article is shared here, if you are interested in our products, you can click on the link to buy. If you have any questions about the sublimation printing, please leave a message below, we will reply as soon as possible, thank you for browsing.